How to install? 🔧
Filter ® is simple to install and features two separate outlets for filtered and unfiltered water. Follow the steps below to mount your device in 2 minutes .
Unscrew the aerator
- Find the replacement cartridge and gaskets in the filter.
- Remove limescale by unscrewing the aerator or tap aerator.
Unscrew the white ring and choose the adapter side
- Remove the clear capsule with the filter cartridge and set it aside.
- Unscrew the white ring and choose the correct side to mount the aerator.
- Use the black gaskets on both sides.
Screw and tighten the Filter®
- Screw the Filter onto your faucet and tighten the white ring.
- Reinsert the capsule with the filter cartridge.
- The Filter is now ready to use. It has a separate outlet for unfiltered water; just turn the lever.
Want a video? 👀
Watch the video tutorial below 👇
How to dispose of cartridges ♻️
1. Remove the used cartridge after filtering 1000 liters (or after 3 months).
2. Apply light pressure to the top of the cartridge.
3. The cartridge will break, so empty it and separate the components carefully, disposing of them as follows:
Dry : granular charcoal, silver discs and felts.
Plastic: aerator, cartridge body and lid